Tagline

The Studio of Eric Valosin

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Open Studios, Opened and Closed

Thanks to all of you who came out to our Open Studios!  It was tons of fun to show off all the work we've been doing, and to make some great new connections as well as see some old friends!  If you missed it, here are some pics of the stuff I had on the first floor:

My newest White Canvas video: Cocreation

one corner of my Studio

another corner, featuring cookies and 
business cards

more of my studio

White Canvas: Logos

Installed next to Michelle Orsi-Gordon's work

I did have some older things upstairs and outside my room, but I'll have to get pics of them later if they're still installed when I get back monday.  But for now, onto a tour of the Lower East Side galleries tomorrow, and contemplations on a research paper (which means my next post will probably be much more philosophical...)

No comments:

Post a Comment