Tagline

The Studio of Eric Valosin

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Blog is Rebelling... I'll Fight Back with some New Videos!

In case you were curious, No I didn't suddenly develop a penchant for flowery text.  I don't know what's going on with the font on my blog.  So if you're seeing this post and trying to squint your way past flourishy serifs and unwieldy script that makes the page look less like a blog and more like a doily, you can blame the blogspot gods, to whom I've already submitted my gravest supplications.

If you're tenacious enough to get past that visual annoyance, I'd like to share with you some new videos I've posted to my website!  I've been toying with ways to make looking at my projection work on a computer at least a bit more engaging, considering roughly 93% of the magic (in my calculations) lies in viewing the installations in person.  It may be a baby step, but I decided to try out a movie trailer style overview.  So here they are: my shadow projection project, which has been given the title It Is (see previous post for why this announcement is relatively momentous), and the glow in the dark projection project, now titled This is It, It was Here.


[drumroll]






As for my font frustrations, I don't really know how to go about fixing it (all conventional wisdom falls limp at the immovable force of obstinate technology) so I've done the best this feeble blogger could do: joined a discussion forum.  Until then, I hope you like doilies.

No comments:

Post a Comment