Tagline

The Studio of Eric Valosin

Saturday, July 5, 2014

I Saw the Light

Last week See the Light opened at the Attleboro Arts Museum in Massachusetts, for which my projection negation piece, UnKnowledge, had the distinction of adorning the title wall! As promised, Here are some of pictures of the opening. The show will be on view until 7/23/14, and you can track the beginning of this endeavor in my earlier 2 posts, here.

Me and my work

projection onto painting, calibrated so that they optically negate each other until the viewer interacts and reveals the painting with his shadow



Betsy Connors's transmission holograms 












I love watching kids interact with my projections!

Matthew 18:3



Museum Director Mim Fawcett unveiling the theme of next year's national juried show


Go check it out! This is a show worth seeing in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment