Tagline

The Studio of Eric Valosin

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Exhibiting En Mass...

...Massachusetts, that is! 

Look out New England, here I come:


I'm happy to announce that I will be participating in my first museum group exhibition this month at the Attleboro Arts Museum in Attleboro, Mass this July! The show is called See the Light and features work that is concerned with or uses Light as a medium!

Join me for the opening: 6/25, 7-9pm!


--------------------------------------

Then, in the fall...




...I will be heading back up to Massachusetts to the Andover Newton Theological School for a solo exhibition in the Sarly Gallery (tentatively November through December). Andover Newton is our country's oldest graduate seminary, and, in fact, the nation's first graduate institution of any kind! I'm honored to enter somewhere at the intersection of this rich history and the school's forward looking thrust into the 21st century! 

--------------------------------------

And in the meantime...

I will also be unveiling a commissioned installation for Trinity United Church in Warren, NJ, as the featured Artist of the Month for July.



To accompany the exhibition, there will be an Artist Talk, a Contemplative Service centered around my work, and a Forum on Art and Faith to discuss contemporary issues of art and faith! 


  • Exhibition on view from 7/6 through 7/27
  • Artist Talk and Reception: 7/20 (immediately following 10:30 worship service)
  • Forum on Contemporary Issues of Art and Faith: 7/24, 7-9pm
  • Contemplative Service: 7/26, 6-7pm


--------------------------------------

As if that weren't enough excitement...

 you can still register for my upcoming classes:

Artist Statement Workshop - Collective Art Tank, 7/12
Continuing Ed Class on Art and Worship - Drew Theological School, 7/21


See my latest newsletter for a more detailed (and prettier) look at what's coming up!



No comments:

Post a Comment