Tagline

The Studio of Eric Valosin

Friday, January 25, 2013

A Great Untitled Opening

Thanks so much to all of you who came to the opening of Untitled at the Walsh Gallery (up until the end of February - shameless plug!)

It was one of the most enjoyable openings I've been a part of, and I loved getting to meet some really excellent artists and gallery-goers!  If you'd like to see more about my piece, UnKnowledge you can trace your way through its development here, and then here.  But here, you'll find some pics from the opening!


I had particular fun watching people discover the interactive aspects of the piece!


...especially my politely enthralled son!

The upper extremity is a 7-month-old little arm in a snow suit waving and testing the shadow effect (not an elephant)




No comments:

Post a Comment